Dimension 4 Ergonomic Workstation
Double Sided Starter Unit
The Double Sided Starter is the first building block for the double sided system. The basic double sided starter unit includes two uprights, two laminate worksurfaces with 180° rolled front edges, two right and two left side worksurface support brackets, two modesty panels and four worksurface hat sections. All are UL Listed for structural safety.
Other configurations are available including ESD worksurfaces, as well as, PDS or SES electrical options in the upright assemblies.
Drawers & Cabinets
Use the Product Focus Bar to optionally narrow your product review to just those part numbers that fit these two product criteria: Primary Product Length and Laminate/Fabric Options (Standard or ESD rated).
The Product Focus Bar can help assure that the main components and accessories you select will share matching attributes and thus function together properly.
- Consider the quantity and types of above-worksurface accessories when specifying upright height. When ordering lights, recommended minimum height is 72?.
- Keep in mind that some accessories such as shelving and flipper door cabinets can create shadows on the worksurface. An undershelf light will remedy this.
- When specifying the depth of the worksurface, take into consideration the size of the objects being placed on the worksurface as well as the reach needed for parts bins, tools and equipment.
- Grommet cutouts enable you to run electrical cabling or an air hose through the Dimension 4 uprights and/or through worksurfaces, keeping work areas clean and organized. Take a look now. Be sure to specify any non-standard locations.
- Dimension 4 benches are rated at 750 lbs. evenly distributed static load. A heavy-duty frame upgrade is available which enables the worksurface to handle the same load unevenly distributed.
- For a more finished look, extra sound absorption, or display area, see our optional isolation screen assemblies.
- PDS upright electrical systems are best utilized in starter/add-on configurations. When ordering workstations with PDS electrical systems, be sure to order at least one power-up cable per configuration.
- Dimension 4 uprights offer the ability to route air and/or electrical utilities within the upright trim panels.
- When ordering a Dimension 4 with SES remember to specify the laminate trim and paint trim color for the upright.
- For Dimension 4 System uprights remember to specify powder coat paint and accent trim colors.
- Because of the unique design of the worksurface support system, suspended drawers and cabinets can be mounted anywhere under the worksurface.