Pro Series Adjustable Height Workstation
Introducing The Most Affordable, Quality Adjustable Height Workbench
Meet the newest Pros—the 930 and 940 Series
IAC's all-new 930/940 Pro Series deliver the efficiency and convenience of height adjustability at a remarkable price. We've engineered these workbenches for quality performance. A cantilever support system, housing the hydraulic lifters, provides maximum leg room, while the bolted steel channel frame delivers a full 500-pound evenly-distributed load capacity. Now, even if you are looking for a basic workbench, you can easily move up to the efficient functionality of a height adjustable worksurface.
- 12-inch adjustment range, from 30″ to 42″ worksurface height
- 1-1/4″ thick worksurface with 180° rolled front edge for comfort. Surfaces are available in Standard or ESD laminate, with a wide variety of colors.
- Welded steel frame, immaculately finished in a choice of durable, baked-on powder-coat paint.
- Available options for suspended drawers/cabinets, electrical channels, and upper utility structures with shelving and lighting offer endless customization.
Premium Height Adjustability
- Cantilever leg design
- Heavy gauge all welded steel
- ESD laminate options
- Provides unobstructed movement for continuous operation and greater leg room.
- Many shelf options available (refer to the Workmaster and MTS sections)
- 750 lbs. load capacity
- Steel channel front beams
- Electrical/mechanical adjustable height workstation options
- Provides exceptional resistance to heavy loads.
The unique Pro Series Adjustable Height Workstation is designed to combine rugged functionality with pleasing contemporary workstation design. Cantilever styling eliminates front supports for unobstructed movement and greater leg comfort.
Pro Series Workstations are available as four standard units featuring a wide variety of worksurface options, all with ergonomically preferable rolled front edges.
900 Series - Mechanical Adjustable Height Workstation
Adjust height by removing two bolts on each leg; sliding leg up or down to desired height; replacing two securing bolts. Six inch total travel, in two-inch increments.
930 and 950 Series - Manual Height Adjustment
It is very simple to operate your Hand Crank Adjustable Height Workstation, five revolutions of the hand crank moves the worksurface up or down one inch. The total weight capacity is 500 lbs. evenly distributed, which includes accessory items added to the bench. The static weight capacity is 600 lbs.
940 and 960 Series - Electric/Hydraulic Height Adjustment
Travel time for the full adjustment range is 32 seconds and is activated with a switch. The total weight capacity is 500 lbs. evenly distributed, which includes accessory items added to the bench. The cantilever style support pedestals increase operator range of motion and have floor glides with a one-inch adjustment range for leveling the worksurface.
Drawers & Cabinets
Pro Series Adjustable Height Workstation PDF
Download a PDF of this section from the Workstation Solutions Catalog.Download